Saturday 9 April 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog.

I have M.E./Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and it is changing my life and the way I wanted to live it.  I am writing this blog in the hope of finding a way through the illness and keeping hold of who I am.  I have M.E. but it doesnt define me!

It just pulls me in when I am having a good time, makes me sleep when the sun is shining and turns my hopes and aspirations in to fairy tales just beyond my reach.  On the other hand, it has introduced me to some interesting, intelligent people and made me look at what's really important in my life.

So, my health may dominate parts of this blog at times, and at other times, there may just be more important things to talk about.

Hope you enjoy my blog and bear with me when I have nothing decent to write!

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment