Sunday 17 July 2011

July 2011

I cant think of anything better to call this post than the month I'm writing it in.  I've been very absent lately, not just from this blog, but from a lot of things.

I've been on a backward spiral, and still trying to make headway again.  I can pinpoint the exact moment that was my undoing.  I dared to think, believe and announce that I felt I would very soon be well enough to contemplate work again, albeit on a part-time basis! Damn, why did I have to say it out loud....to people?!  If I had kept it all inside it might have been true!

Of course I joke!  The real undoing was either overdoing things one weekend due to a family celebration, or due to something out of my control.  Either way, I'm trying to get back to the point I was at before but not doing a great job.

Due to a few misplaced comments by other people, and my own desire to shake off my sofa, I've done quite a bit this weekend.  I went out for a cup of tea with a friend (driven by my other half as I didnt feel able to drive) and also went to the cinema with my other half, the first time in ages.  I was glad I did but, yes you guessed it I am paying for it again.

I'm finding I am getting pain in my legs a lot lately, mainly in my thighs.  I hate taking painkillers but had to today.  This is a new thing for me, as I am lucky enough not to generally suffer pain with my ME. I hope its not a new pattern of symptoms emerging.

August, by comparison, must be better than July.  Good things happen in August don't they?!

That's all for now. 

Oh bugger, I've forgotten to talk about The State of Me that I LOVED reading, will talk about that next time, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment